Sunday, April 19, 2009

And It Continues

Another great day. I had a delightful brunch at Philip Marie. The website doesn't do the place justice at all. It has a lot of character. And great food.

Then we went to see 17 Again. It wasn't great, it isn't up there with Freaky Friday for me, but I actually enjoyed it. Zac Ephron isn't that bad and I kind of got over the fact that he's a pretty boy. It feels dirty admitting that.

I keep thinking about the beer I had last night. It was really delicious. It's called the Arrogant Bastard Ale. I highly recommend it.

Tomorrow is weigh day after my first week of Weight Watchers, I was really good all week, I hope I get to see something for it. And Gossip Girl comes back. Tomorrow will be a good day.

And PS, we thought our drain was broken again. E and G both showered and it didn't go down. Which meant I couldn't shower, which sucked since I was still covered in sunscreen and sweat from yesterday. But it turns out that it wasn't clogged, the weird stopper was just down. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment