Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hot Sunday

I attempted to sit out in the park again all afternoon. I was there for about an hour and I thought I was going to pass out from the heat. So I moved to a more shady spot, but it was still hot and the grass (or lack of it) was hard so I gave up and went home. But I managed to get lots done, I:

- Cleaned the bathroom
- Cleaned my room (it was in desperate need)
- Changed out my winter clothes for my summer clothes
- Got an Italian ice
- Went grocery shopping (to 2 stores!)
- Painted my nails
- Relaxed

All in all a pretty good weekend. Plus I had some fun chats with the roommates.

It looks like the second pair of jeans I sent to be repaired was shipped back to me today, I should have them Tuesday so we can do a before and after comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment