Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Have Nothing to Say...

...and I'm saying it.

Unfortunately I feel like I have to come up with something to say before I leave for Phoenix. I'm actually a little excited to go to Phoenix. I did some research into restaurants, my boss has backed off somewhat, and I'm going to meet up with a friend from college for dinner on Saturday. It is this weird thing tonight where I'm excited to not have to go to work tomorrow and to be going away, but then it's not like vacation excitement since I'm going to be working.

Some other random thoughts...

- Work was insane today, I guess that's what happens when you're going to be away for 3 days
- I got my hair cut at Aveda today, the student I had was really nice and she did a great job, but she was so nervous. She was doing the nervous talker thing and she kept dropped the comb (and thoroughly cleaning it) and it was stressful. But in the end she did a good job so who cares?
- I need new plans for my birthday. Since I have the day off (since I'm landing at 5:12am on my birthday) and everyone else I know is working I was going to go to a lunch at this nice restaurant I've always wanted to try and then to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. I can still go to the garden, but the restaurant isn't open for lunch on Tuesdays. So I need to come up with something.

Ok, there will be some filler while I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment