Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Holidays in my family are interesting and completely boring. From the outside it probably appears that I have a relatively normal, boring family, but really everyone is completely nuts. Literally. Most of them are on meds. But they're family, so they're important. However I always find being around them both disturbing and depressing. I just feel so different from them, which isn't bad, people need to grow, but I guess I've always wanted one of those really close families with cousins and aunts and uncles all hanging out and watching sports or barbecuing or something. Which goes back to my issues with my immediate family.

Ok, a little too deep.

My aunt saw Sean Penn, he was filming in the county office building where she works. She said he was short and very thin. My fantasy was destroyed. At least I can still think of his eyes.

Work tomorrow. I wish I could work a two and a half day work week every week minus the being sick part.

No comments:

Post a Comment