Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Garbage

At work today we cleaned out the room where we store all our selling materials. The amount of shit we throw away is insane. It's criminal. And it's paper and it's recycled, but there's still no reason to be throw away that much. I wish I had taken a picture of it. It's just unbelievable.

I also got a facial and lots of crap was cleaned out of my face. It felt good. I wish I had money to get them frequently. The only reason I got one this week was because it's Spa Week and it was $50. The cheapest regular facial is $110. Maybe if I reach my weight loss goal I'll treat myself. It was just so nice to sit there and relax and be pampered and to have my brain just completely shut off.

Call me lame, but I'm really excited to see my paycheck tomorrow. I hear this will be the first one at the lower tax rate so I should be making more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment