Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Day

I had a boring day today. My plans got canceled so I ended up just sticking around the neighborhood and enjoying the gorgeous day.

This reminds me of a point I've wanted to make. I claim I have a "lame" life, but ever since I started this blog my social life has been pretty good. I've been going out most nights after work and weekends haven't been too bad either. It's nice. And I hope it continues. One of my roommates was talking about her book club and I thought that might be a good way for me to meet people in a pretty normal setting. I just have to get up the motivation to find one to join.

It was such a nice day today, warm and sunny. I took some pictures while I was out and about...

Greenmarket

The Greenmarket before it's jam-packed in the spring/summer

And more

Flowers

More flowers

and more flowers

Grand Army Plaza

Grand Army Plaza

One of the prettiest buildings in Park Slope

I think this is my favorite building in Park Slope. It was covered in scaffolding all winter and I forgot how amazing it is.

First Signs of spring

This was pretty much the only sign of spring I could find in the neighborhood

Typical Park Slope Street

This is a typical Park Slope street, it will be even more beautiful when everything is in bloom

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

Finally, here is the peanut butter pie I made. I kind of don't like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment