Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Feel Like I've Been Hit by a Bus

I worked all day, went to dinner, went to see Reasons to be Pretty on Broadway, came home, walked in the door, stopped for a second, and realized that I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I am exhausted and sore. It's like the feeling you have right before you get sick. I just hope I'm not getting sick. The day(s) off from work would be nice, but the rest of it just sucks.

So I wouldn't recommend Reasons to be Pretty. It was actually much better than I expected, but I wouldn't pay to see it. An editor at work has a friend in the theater business and she gets us all free tickets from time to time. So for free it wasn't too bad, but to pay it's a little much. Piper Perabo was in it and all I could think when she was on stage was, "OMG it's the girl from Coyote Ugly!"

And finally before I throw my computer on my desk and collapse into bed, I bought the coolest thing at the Container Store (thanks for the idea NY Magazine). I am even more excited than normal for lunch tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment