Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Bad Day

Today was definitely an I-hate-my-job day. I'm just bored out of my mind. There's stupid little things to do, but that's about it. I just went through a few months of absolute insanity, so a little break is nice, but to this much of an extreme is just torture. I want to be busy and I prefer to be busy with things I want to do. However, it seems like more and more often that's just not realistic. And that sucks.

On a good note the VP of sales did tell us all to go home at around 3:50, so at least I didn't have to withstand the torture until 5. 

Back to the bad, my March Madness bracket has been completely destroyed. Fucking Ohio State, WAKE FOREST, West Virginia, Tennessee, and Florida State all lost. I mean I had some other ones that were just guesses, but these teams should have won. Mass, fucking, chaos. I'll end on a good note though. I did have a great time tonight watching the games at the Dram Shop with two friends and then going back to one of their apartments to play Rock Band. 

Ok, that sounds kind of lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment