Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Bad Week

This has been a bad week. I am not a fan. Nothing horrible has happened (knock on wood) but everything just kind of sucks. The week feels like it's gone on forever, the days at work feel like they've gone on forever, and it's exhausting. And I've had nice evenings after work with friends so it's not like I should feel stressed or anything.

My whole body hurts, it's odd. My ankles, my knee, my shoulders, my arms, my wrists; it's depressing. And I've been eating like crap, which I'm sure isn't helping. But I've been getting lots of sleep. Oh and I've been drinking a lot. Probably not good either.

And our softball game was canceled due to poor field conditions. It's been raining here for days. Maybe that's part of my general malaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment