Sunday, June 7, 2009

Recommitting

I am recommitting to my life. Last week, as I've said, was a bad week. I didn't eat right, I didn't exercise like I should, and I didn't write on here. So this is a new start.

We did the first workout of week 4 of the Couch to 5k, it involved two segments of 5 min. jogging. And I did it! It was hard, especially the end of the 2nd one, but I committed and I did it. I think part of the problem was doubting myself and now that I know I can do it it will be fine.

In other good news we found a new roommate. I can't remember if I wrote about this, but last weekend my roommate J told me she was moving out July 1. I was sad not only because I really like her, but looking for another roommate is a huge hassle. We did it this past winter and we were luck to find E, who is amazing. But the posting on Craigslist, scheduling time, meeting people--it's exhausting. So E's friend A was looking for a place and she came over today and she's in. So it's really nice not to have to worry about that. Plus I get to move to the bigger room when J moves out. It will be really nice to have a room I can move around in and to have 2 windows. Expect decorating posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment