Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday

I had a whole post written, about something funny/inappropriate that happened at work yesterday. But new information came out today and I've decided that it's not ok to post it, so on to other things.

Today is my mom's birthday, happy birthday, mom! I have this calendar, I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but it's a page-a-day and it's called "What Is Your Poo Telling You?" and it has all these facts about poop. This was today's:

June 11, 1857, marks the birth date of the nineteenth-century French “fartisite,” Joseph Pujol. Better known by his stage name, “Le Petomane,” or “fart maniac,” Pujol had the remarkable talent of being able to fart at will. His tricks included playing the flute with his anus and farting to blow out candles stationed several yards away. He also had the ability to re-create animal sounds and typically opened acts with his own, very special rendition of the French national anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment