Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Fun Night

Before I get started on today's post it occured to me that I never fully explained last night's post. I got this calendar for free, I've always been bad a page-a-day calendars, but this one has kept my interest. It sits on my desk (sometimes the pictures/info is inappropriate for the office) and I trade my poo facts with a guy I work with's useless information calendar. So, to be clear, I don't have some type of weird fetish.

Onward.

Since it's 2:50am some random thoughts:

- Half-day Fridays at work are nice, but stressful.
- Work in general is stresful and filled with too much drama.
- The Gap's clothes are really crappy.
- Running two days in a row gives you (and by you I mean me) a stiff knee.
- I had a pretty perfect dinner with 2 friends.
- Then we went to a really fun birthday party where I met this guy I liked and he might have liked me. I don't know, we'll see what happens.

AND THE SUN FINALLY CAME OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment