Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An Update of Sorts

I got my haircut today. Again at the Aveda Institute. You might remember the last time I went I had the very nervous student. Well, luck of lucks, I get her again today. And she's still nervous and kind of weird. But again I think she did a good job so I can't really complain. I really hope I get someone different next time though.

You might also remember the custom Vans I ordered back in April for the Vans book we're doing for work. Well today there was a party for the book a powerHouse books in Dumbo. It was a cool party, Tony Alva and Steve Callabrarera (that is not how you spell his last name) were there and there was a question and answer section and it was cool to hear their stories. And a lot of interesting people to watch, many of whom embody this mold.

But I got to wear:

Vans

MY VANS!! (Please note that I do not have cankles and my legs are smooth and not lumpy, I don't know what's wrong with this picture but it's not good. Also the faint blue area on my shoes are from where my dark jeans bled in the rain last week! And don't we have nice wood floors?)

No comments:

Post a Comment