Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Really Not Dead...

...just lazy and exhausted.

I realize I still need to do a full reunion post. But, in the meantime, as I build up my stamina and reserves of energy, here's what's been going on the past week.

Tuesday: eye doctor, Met to see Bacon exhibit (LOVED IT!), coffee with AF's friends who were in from Cambridge (UK, not Harvard), dinner at Pequena (amazing!), nothingness

Wednesday: took AF to the train station, went running, got my medicine for my eyes, grocery shopping, tennis watching, perfect nothingness

Thursday: work, 2 BEA parties after work, one where I saw Colson Whitehead

Friday: BEA all day, running, Dram Shop for burgers

Saturday: BEA all day, in bed by 9pm

Sunday: slept until 11am, running, weights, grocery shopping, cooking, tennis (WTF, Nadal?), Italian ices, bad movies with roommates

Monday: work, dinner with JC

See, don't you feel like I posted every day this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment