Saturday, June 13, 2009

Before I Collapse

My 5 hours of sleep last night were not really sufficient. Actually it's even less than that because it took me a long time to actually fall asleep. I had wanted to nap on the train, but my neck was killing me in those seats. Then I wanted to nap at my parents' house but my mother wanted me to go to the farmer's market with her. Then I just sat around most of the afternoon. Then we had to go out to dinner for my mother's birthday, we came home we did cake and presents, and then I met my high school friend, LM, for a drink. So now it's almost midnight and I'm finally getting to go to sleep. And I can't even sleep late because I have this thing to go to, but more on that tomorrow.

Last summer I spent a lot of time out at my parents' house, last summer was hard though. The whole summer I was just really depressed and confused, it was strange and not very like me. I think I came out here to escape my life in the city. But now I have almost no desire to come out here, it's a total interruption to my life in the city. And that's a good feeling to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment