Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another list

I'm too tired and I lack enough to say to write in paragraphs...

- Went to Target today, Target is like my Mecca. Not the Target in Brooklyn, but the ones in the suburbs. Heavenly. Bought candy, sunscreen, a magazine, and I picked up the pictures I ordered.

- Why does no one in the suburbs feel they need an umbrella? At Target NO ONE (not exaggerating, literally NO ONE) had an umbrella. It was raining all day, I went at 1pm, it had been raining since at least 10am. Everyone just ran across the parking lot, got dropped off and picked up from the door, or held something else over their head. Why did no one have an umbrella??

- I watched a preview for the Real Housewives of NJ. O.M.G. What a shitshow that looks like! And I was mortified to find that I recognized one of the women from an episode of My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding or whatever that show was called that was on VH1 years ago.

- I also watched that new show Cupid, I don't know, I kind of liked it. And the lead guy? Hot.

Ok, this was a really shallow post. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment