Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Today was a gorgeous day. The sun was shinning, it was warm, just perfect. I spent all afternoon in Prospect Park reading. It's truly an amazing place. A huge, beautiful grassy area in the midst of Brooklyn.

Prospect Park on beautiful day

I got hit with one frisbee (it hurt A LOT, do they make weighted frisbees?) and only got marginally annoyed by all the kids running around. But it was sunny and bright and I was outside so I didn't let too much bother me.

I made delicious chocolate cookies from my favorite Cooking Light cookbook. They're much better than the Cooking Light chocolate chip ones. They will be a good "healthy" dessert at work this week.

And, on a gross note, my allergies have been really bad. I've been very congested and stuffy. I've been coughing a lot in the evenings. Well, today when I got home from the park I coughed up this. Not sure what it is; just phlegm? A piece of my lung? Not really sure. Should I go to the doctor? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment