Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Sickness

I had a hell of a night last night. Totally congested, could only breathe through my mouth so my lips were peeling, and I coughed and coughed and coughed. So I didn't go into work again. Generally I felt worse today than I did yesterday. Although tonight I do feel like my energy level is back a little.

I think I'm going to go into work tomorrow no matter what. My boss is away, someone else has me on their out of office message, and I'm sure there are things I need to deal with. And if I feel like crap and it's too much I can leave after half the day. Plus I'm bored with staying home, there's nothing on TV, I can only read so much when I feel this crappy, I can't go out, and there's no one to talk to.

Some thoughts...that Dinah Washington song "Relax Max," it's in some commercial, not sure for what, but I never realized that the guy's name is Max. I don't know what I thought it was, just like a sound she made or something.

This is pathetic. That was my breakthrough? See, I need to go back to work.

And tomorrow my repaired jeans will be coming. I'll update on how they look.

God, I want wine, but I don't think that would be good with my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment