Thursday, April 16, 2009

Irrational Anger

Our plumbing issues are all resolved, thank god. I came home tonight and all was well.

Yet, despite this, I'm still filled with irrational anger. I get like this from time to time. I don't know why or how or anything, but I could literally scream at or punch the next person who speaks to me. I know it can't be healthy and that it's not good, but what do I do? Get some fun pills to pop when it happens? I'll go to bed in a few minutes and hopefully wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow.

Another odd thing that happened to me yesterday was a mix-up with a package I ordered from Amazon. It arrived at work, addressed to me and when I opened it later in the afternoon inside were 2 BeeGees CDs and a Phil Collins CD. Not what I ordered. There was also a packing slip saying it was meant to go to a woman in NC. I called and they overnighted me my stuff and were supposed to email me a UPS label to send the woman's stuff back, but I haven't received it so we'll see. I might be the proud owner of 2 BeeGees CDs and a Phil Collins CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment