Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Random (Cheerier!) Post

So I've been skewing a little negative lately, here's to improving that. Some random thoughts because it's late and I don't feel like working in paragraphs...

- I spent 6 hours in the park today, alone, reading. It was great. Unfortunately there were more children than I would have preferred, but it was still wonderful.

- I Love You, Man is a very funny movie, I definitely recommend it.

- State of Play is a fairly ok movie until the end when it's just lame, I don't recommend it.

- Sunburns behind your knees are incredibly painful. I'm so pale that even with reapplying sunscreen several times I still burn. Thank god for Advil and aloe.

- I got a cardigan, workout capris, and 2 tee-shirts from the Gap today for $60. Not too bad. Without the sale it would have been at least double.

And I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment