Monday, April 27, 2009

Tasty Meal

I made the best meal for dinner tonight. I was going to take a picture, but then I just inhaled it. I would most definitely recommend the recipe. Although I made a few changes. I used regular broccoli instead of broccoli rabe since I don't really like broccoli rabe; I doubled the amount of red pepper flakes because I like my food spicy; I used penne instead of long pasta because that's what I had on hand; and I put a tablespoon of parmesan cheese on top. Thankfully I have enough to bring for lunch tomorrow and Wednesday. I think I might try it cold, see how it tastes.

I'm happy to report that work today wasn't so bad. I had a lot to do so it didn't feel so torturous. I think that's the thing, I need a lot to do otherwise I sit there and my mind keeps spinning and going to all the negative.

And, oddly enough, I even feel moderately ok about Phoenix, let's hope this holds out.

PS, I need to remember to buy sheets. I have great flannel sheets and then in the spring and summer I usually sleep in jersey cotton sheets, but they're just too soft and warm. I need crips, cool cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment