Monday, April 6, 2009

A Brick on My Head

My allergies are out in full force. It feels like there is a brick on my head. I'm tempted to stay home from work tomorrow, but I have an eye doctor appointment at 9:15, so I'd have to cancel that or go into the city for the appointment and then come home. Certainly not ideal.

Can someone explain this to me?

Canteen NY Times Ad

This was an ad on the NYT's homepage today. Why would I want to carry a canteen? Would this be in addition to my purse? Would it fit into my purse? Would I wear it over my shoulder while working out? Why can't I just use a Nalgene or Klean Kaneteen?

I'm watching the NCAA final, a tip off time of 9:21 was just too much for me to go to a bar on a school night. Especially when I'm not feeling 100%. UNC is winning by 23 points, my bracket just might redeem itself in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment