Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things that I've Recently Found Interesting

Since I often sit at my desk all day reading blogs here are some of the things that I've found that are interesting...

Quote from a book blog about Phil Spector's son's book idea:

Following yesterday's conviction of Phil Spector on second-degree murder in the death of actor Lana Clarkson, agent Sharlene Martin of Martin Literary Management reports she is shopping a proposal for a "tell-all memoir from adopted son Louis Spector," THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE ON LA COLLINA DRIVE: My Life Caged Behind Phil Spector's Wall of Sound. Louis and his twin brother "were adopted at the age of five by Spector and presented to Spector's then unsuspecting wife as a surprise Christmas gift."

This sounds like a very cool exhibit

I also need to go see this

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found that interesting. I hope that you find the whole book as interesting when it comes out. I'm still working on it, but it might be some time before you see it in the bookstores, I hope your interest is still there when it does.

    Louis Spector Spectorl@aol.com

    ReplyDelete