Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back from reunion and when I'm not exhausted and grumpy and my friend isn't here I'll do a longer post. But I had a fabulous time. It was great seeing all my friends and being on campus again. Pictures and video to come.

However the best part was a realization I had when I was driving down Route 116 from Amherst on my way back to MHC. I just thought, "I'm so happy I don't live here any more." And all weekend I had that realization more and more. I'm happy I'm not around the people in my class any more, I'm happy I'm not in school, and more than anything I'm happy with the person I've become in the last 2 years. And that's a really cool thing. I still miss my friends and I still struggle with the responsibility of a job and the "real world" but all in all I'm pretty happy.

Bad thing: there's something wrong with my eye again. I have a 9am doctor's appointment on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment