Friday, May 15, 2009

Fatass No More

Even though I don't want this to be a blog that sounds like that Big Fat Loser TV show, I do occasionally need to post about my weight loss. So far I've lost 8.8lbs, go me! Minus my cheeseburger and fries tonight I've been doing really well. Exercising every morning, eating well, and the only difference in my life from when I was a big fatass is that I have more energy, I'm happier, I'm sleeping better, and I feel great all around.

One of the things I'm doing is the Couch to 5k program. I've never been a runner, I've never been able to run for a sustained period of time. It hurts my knees, it hurts my ankle, it hurts my toe, I can't breathe, blah, blah, blah. So I'm hoping this will work. I'm doing it with my friend LM for extra motivation. We've done the first two workouts and while it's certainly challenging, it's not impossible. And it's almost starting to feel attainable. We'll see. Maybe in 8.5 weeks I'll be posting pictures of me crossing the finish line of a 5k.

In the meantime I'm going to savor the fact that it's the weekend. I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment