Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Conglomeration

While I'm up in MA at reunion I'm not sure if I'm going to have access to the internets so I'll have some generic posts going up...

I email myself stuff I think I should post all the time, but then I never do. So here's two of them:

Irony from a daily publishing newsletter I receive:

Tomorrow morning on the Today Show: Christine Avanti, author of Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads: Stop Starving, Start Eating and Losing.

Also on Today: Paula Deen, author of The Deen Family Cookbook.

There's really nothing I can say for this.

This is week two of the Couch to 5k. Wednesday night we did the first workout of week 2, jogging for 90 seconds and walking for two minutes. I wasn't sure if I could do it, but I did and it wasn't even too bad. The only thing I wish I had is a bottle of water with me, but it's so annoying to carry. Anyway, so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment