Friday, May 22, 2009

Reunion

It's Friday so I am up at Mount Holyoke at reunion. MHC loves their traditions and I'll be honest, that was one of the things that drew me to the school and I'm very excited to go back.

Here's the deal with reunion. This is our first one, our two year reunion, and we all go back and stay in a dorm and live like we're in college. On Friday there are (were) back to class classes with MHC professors that mostly contain to current events or broad topics and then socialization opportunities. On Saturday there is the Laurel Parade. The Laurel Parade is really cool because you get to see all the older alumnae, people at their 25 year reunion, 50 year reunion, and even later. The old ladies dressed all in white with their class color accents are adorable. Then, after the Laurel Parade there is an alumane association meeting which is also nice because you hear from old alums.

Some pictures from my Laurel Parade and alumnae association meeting:

Laurel Parade 2007

Alumnae Assoication Meeting 2007

Then there's a BBQ and more socialization.

All my friends will be there so I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment