Sunday, May 17, 2009

Street Fair

Unbeknown to me there was a street fair in Park Slope today. So when I went to meet my friends for brunch at Moutarde, one of my favorite brunch places (the French toast is to die for), I came across a world of interesting things. A Park Slope street fair is like nothing I've seen before.

Park Slope Street Fair

The view south on 5th ave, I couldn't believe the number of people, where did they all come from?

Vintage Cars

There were a whole bunch of vintage cars.

Fried Orea Stand

And like any good street fair, lots and lots of junk food (but I didn't eat any!).

And then there were the funny things...

Painless Hair Remover Stand

The painless hair remover stand,

7-11 Stand

the 7-11 stand,

Spider Bouncy House

the spider bouncy house, and

Dr. Pickle Stand

the Dr. Pickle stand.

Part of me wished I hadn't carbo-loaded at brunch, but I resisted temptation and didn't get any crap, fried or otherwise. LM and I finished week one of the Couch to 5k program today. Week 2 involves 90 seconds of running, I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a challenge. Weigh-day tomorrow and I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment