Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looking Back

It's almost exactly two years since I graduated college, I can't begin to tell you how weird this is. We'll see how it feels once I return from reunion, but just thinking that it's been two years since I was in college, since I lived in MA, since I was around my friends all the time, since I wrote papers and went to class, and since all the other things, is just absolutely insane. It feels like yesterday.

Which is good and bad. Sometimes I feel like I'm just killing time until I go back for the next semester and other times I feel like my life is just headed downhill from my glory of being so active and successful and such a leader in college. Ultimately I don't think that's true, but the adjustment of starting a job where I'm at the very bottom, moving to NYC, and making all new friends, is a hard one and it's easy to look back at what used to be.

Feeling crappy enough yet? Don't worry, ultimately I feel very optimistic about my life, especially now.

No comments:

Post a Comment