Friday, May 1, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

So while I'm in Phoenix, and have no access to the internets, there will be some posts that go up that I've written in advance. This is the first one.

Some of the things I'm currently enjoying...

vintage seltzer

Vintage Seltzer

vitamuffin

Vitamuffins

SPRI Ultra Toner

SPRI Ultra Toner (used for my arm workout, in case you're wondering)

Aveda Confixor

Aveda Confixor Gel, aka the only thing that's ever made my hair look semi-normal



These bullfighting brothers from Spain. Crazy, crazy people. But really attractive.

Eucerin Everyday Protection

Eucerin Everyday Proection Body Lotion



This song, which is in this commercial, which I hear all the time, but I never knew what it was for before I looked up the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment