Sunday, May 10, 2009

I've Been Bad

I know, I know, I haven't been updating as much as I should. I've been bad. Here's a recap of what's been happening...

- Sales conference at work on Friday went well, this week should be one hell of a stressful week, not excited about it.

- When I went to work out on Friday morning I couldn't find my iPod shuffle. Now I love my Shuffle, it's little, it's functional, it clips on, I can use it while I work out, I can use it walking around in the summer when I don't have a coat pocket for my big one, and I don't need to use my headphone attachment with it. So when I couldn't find it I was devastated. But I came home tonight, continued the search and finally found it in the bin where I keep my magazines.

- For the sneakers my parents bought me for my birthday the company sent the wrong size. They sent a men's 9 rather than a women's 9. So I reordered. Hopefully they'll get it right this time. Pictures tk.

- I just finished reading American Wife, I had had it for a while and never got around to reading it. I started it on the plane to Phoenix and I really enjoyed it. The end was a little tedious and self-righteous, but overall I really enjoyed it.

Isn't it weird how the HC and PB versions of the cover are just slightly different?

American Wife HC

Hardcover

American Wife PB

Paperback

It's the same picture, but the PB one is so much brighter--her dress is whiter, her arm is whiter, it's odd. I get why they changed the color of the title and other text, but the lightening is odd.

- Oh and I think I might have pink eye. My eye lid and right under my eye have very dry skin and just tonight my eyeballs started bothering me. I really hope it's nothing, I don't want to go through something else with my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment