Sunday, May 17, 2009

Netflix

I decided to stay home tonight and after doing nothing I thought I'd check out what I could watch instantly on Netflix.

First up:

Father of the Bride

I loved this movie when I was younger. I thought it was so funny and sweet and entertaining. Well, when I started to watch it this time I didn't really think it had the same vibe, it just didn't leave me wanting to know what came next. And Steve Martin's character is so annoying. And then the daughter is 22 years old!! She's two years younger than I am! And that was just disturbing. So I stopped watching.

Then I watched:

Penelope

I remember being interested by the previews when it first came out, but not interested enough to pay $12 to see it. Right away it caught my attention and kept me interested. It was such a sweet story. I really liked it. Christina Ricci is great and so is James McAvoy. I would definitely recommend it, it's fun, a bit sentimental, and really well-done.

No comments:

Post a Comment